Auto-DJ is not enabled on all servers by default. To enable Auto-DJ, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Login to the Stream101 Media Control Panel (MCP).
- Stop your server if it is running.
- Click Settings found under the ‘Configuration’ category.
- Click the Auto-DJ Tab and change the dropdown to Enabled (Your server must be stopped in order to do this)
- Upload your Media to the server (This must be done before you can start Auto-DJ)
- In the MCP, go to your Media Library and add songs to the desired playlist.